Senin, 20 Agustus 2012

Beautiful Hidden Spot of Muara Angke


"I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe," by Dalai Lama.

A day before Idul Fitri 1433 Hijriyah, I joined a photo hunting with my friends. Honestly, I have no dslr camera like they do. I used a pocket camera named Sony. But, I like the way they catch a good angle of photography. I like their view to make sum places become special on their eyes. 

Our destiny was Muara Angke. Shocked, me, at first. I thought "what do you expect from that place?". Smelly place and dirty?. But, curiosity took me there. I was speechless, I saw many kind of life there. Finally, I met a nice spot to enjoy at Muara Angke Port.  I think, every place has its own nice one. There are some of my photos which taken with pocket camera.



No words for that littered Muara Angke pier. Garbage and waste from ships and sea always flooding the pier. Once a week, people burn the waste with solar. 




There's a fishing/sailing store, all fishermen needs are provided. Stores are closed on Lebaran, but they they always open 24 hours daily. "Ramai kalau awak kapal pada berlabuh, biasanya malam atau subuh," kata Rina, seorang pemilik toko perlengkapan berlayar.







Popeye the sailorman.. tut..tut.. yes, here there are the fishermen activity. I see many ships with light bulbs, they switch on the bulbs to attract fish in the sea at nite. After sailing for 2-3 months, they docked with fish, squid, shrimps, and many others. Finally, they export fish abroad (Chinese, Thailand, Taiwan).





Surprisingly, I got this great spot. I arrived at the far point (there's a warung kopi), I can see the bay view with blue sky and navy sea. Young and old, couple and family, come to this spot. Enjoying afternoon with this pretty enough scenery.




1 komentar:

  1. Again, I love your post! =)

    Beautiful photos with a great way of story telling.

    Keep it up nes! =)

    BalasHapus