Senin, 17 Desember 2012

Kopi Segar dari Mesin Antik di Blumchen

"I put instant coffee in a microwave oven and almost went back in time," Steven Wright

I have a good relationship with instant coffee on my daily routines. It makes me bored. 
Once upon a time, I went to Blumchen Coffee. Blumchen cafe is located at SCBD, Jakarta. 
Surprisingly, they have good coffee with good price. I felt in love with Blumchen Coffee at the first sight. They have a vintage interior and vintage coffee machines. 
How about the ambience? Cozy place and friendly baristas. It would be nice to have a private business meeting or have a chit chat with close friends.

For coffee lovers, they have Gayo coffee, Mandailing coffee, Toraja Coffee, Bali Coffee, 
Flores coffee, Papua Coffee, and Luwak coffee. 
They always roasts coffee beans in order to serve brewed coffee. 
Wanna have a bag of roasted coffee? Just choose your best coffee!

I heard that this cafe is owned by a Korean man. He's a vintage goods collector, for instance an old big coffee machine, an old calculator, an old radio. He got all that treasures from Jalan Surabaya, Jakarta.
The plus point of this coffee shop is selling coffee-thingy; coffee filter, coffee cup, traditional coffee machine, and sum varieties of coffee bean.








Leave your instant coffee, then enjoy simplicity of brewed coffee at Blumchen Coffee!





1 komentar: